The Laser and Rejuvenation Center of Pittsburgh, under the direction of Dr. Lawrence C. Biskin, M.D., offers our clientele the latest non-surgical solutions to create a more youthful and appealing appearance. Located on the St. Margaret Hospital campus in Asoinwall, the Pittsburgh Laser Center is convenient not only to Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas, but also to Ohio and West Virginia as well. The Pittsburgh Laser Center offers a comfortable and professional environment for those seeking the best in aesthetic treatment. Services offered include :
- Removal of skin lesions such as skin tags, moles, cysts, and skin cancer;
- Laser treatments for Rosacea, Birthmarks and unsightly blood vessels;
- Collagen fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, & Sculptra to eliminate facial wrinkles and enhance lips;
- Botox and Dysport to minimize wrinkles and underarm and or palm sweating;
- Crystal-free microdermabrasion and glycolic peels to diminish skin imperfections;
- Laser Hair Removal;
- Fat removal using Coolsculpting®, a new, innovative, non-surgical way to quickly eliminate those annoying bulges.
- Sclerotherapy for leg veins (painless injections to eliminate unsightly spider veins); and
- Fraxel laser to eliminate melasma, age spots, as well as surgical and acne scars.
Center Director, Lawrence C. Biskin, M.D., is board-certified in General Surgery.